ProCare Therapy is looking for a dedicated School Psychologist to fill an opening in a Arcadia, FL area school district. This position is for the current school year. The School Psychologist will be assigned to a caseload based upon their experience and preference.
- Screen and evaluate referred students
- Write reports which state the evaluation findings and provide for educational program eligibility recommendations
- Participate as a member of the school’s problem solving team
- Provide collaborative consultation and documentation of results including assisting basic education staff with suggestions and implementation of methods specific to each child
- Advise basic education staff on working with special education students in a classroom setting
- Florida School Psychology license
- Candidate must adhere to the ethical standards and codes of the profession and laws governing special education programs
To apply, submit an application below with an attached resume OR forward a resume to Briana Harton at Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
For immediate questions, please contact:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources