Soliant is partnered with a school district near Alexandria, MN that is actively seeking a school psychologist for the upcoming school year. This is a full time position that involves working with students in grades ranging from K-12.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- MN Dept. of Education School Psychologist Certification, or ability to obtain quickly
- Previous experience, but not required (recent graduates will be considered)
- Leadership skills and experience
- Familiarity with 1066 students, SAT/BAT or child study, testing and assessing social, emotional, and behavioral status of students in all grade levels
- Performing evaluations and assessments
- Report Writing and implementing behavior plans
- Consultation meetings with parents, students, and coworkers
- Communicating thoroughly in order to promote best practice while providing necessary services
The school district is scheduling interviews with candidates this week. If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.